By submitting articles for publication on the MOBTS Hub, authors agree to have the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial International 4.0 (CC BY NC 4.0) license applied to the submission, and provide any information required during the submission. Authors are responsible for all content that they submit for publication. The resources submitted should not have been published or submitted for publishing at any other point in time with similar content.
Briefly, CCBY NC 4.0 provides the authors the following rights and obligations. Note the language below is from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/. Refer to Creative Commons for more details.
Authors have the following rights as long as they follow the license terms:
- Authors can freely share their resources and redistribute them in any platform or format they choose.
- They can also adapt, change, or add on to the resource for later use.
- Authors must give credit to MOBTS, provide the link that MOBTS assigned to the resource, and add a clear note if any adaptation is made after the resource has been published at the MOBTS Hub either in the online form or after being arranged in an issue. Authors should state the rationale for any of such changes but not in any way suggest that NCMR endorses such changes.
- Authors may not use the resource for commercial purposes.
- Authors may not use legal terms or technological measures that restrict others legally from doing anything the license permits.
- Authors do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where their use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.